2018 Brazilian GP

(12-11-2018, 04:03 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I like Ocon, he's ALWAYS smiling.

Dont get me wrong Hesh I like the guy also.....but at times like that when your blood is boiling the last thing anyone would want is to see is the person you are having it out with have that smirk/smile on their face somewhat goading you.....(rightly or wrongly) in most walks of life it results in said person getting a fat lip....minimum  Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 06:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Dont get me wrong Hesh I like the guy also.....but at times like that when your blood is boiling the last thing anyone would want is to see is the person you are having it out with have that smirk/smile on their face somewhat goading you.....(rightly or wrongly) in most walks of life it results in said person getting a fat lip....minimum  Wink

Standard lol

Driver ratings are yet again something to muse on train journey home lol

[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(12-11-2018, 06:54 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  

Havent looked at the ratings in a while, do they still use the "lucky dip" system to award the points?  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 07:15 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Havent looked at the ratings in a while, do they still use the "lucky dip" system to award the points?  Tongue

Yep like the FA Cup draw or your trusty Friday Bingo evening
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

Loving these guys take on "that" incident
http://motogpnews.com/2018/11/12/frenchi...t-a-fight/

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 07:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Loving these guys take on "that" incident

Love it, certainly not a read for the over sensitive though : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(12-11-2018, 07:15 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Havent looked at the ratings in a while, do they still use the "lucky dip" system to award the points?  Tongue

In short, yes!

Sky site was highly amusing last night. Tried to have some fun fishing for bites off disgruntled MV fans. The amount of adds makes the place very slow to use though.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(12-11-2018, 06:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  but at times like that when your blood is boiling the last thing anyone would want is to see is the person you are having it out with have that smirk/smile on their face somewhat goading you.....(rightly or wrongly) in most walks of life it results in said person getting a fat lip....minimum  Wink

Standard lol

OK, even for a bit of a hippy, a smirk can often tilt lol.    Tongue   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-11-2018, 08:56 PM)morini Wrote:  In short, yes!

Sky site was highly amusing last night. Tried to have some fun fishing for bites off disgruntled MV fans. The amount of adds makes the place very slow to use though.

Tbh I dont use the site much these days but you are right the amount of ads is ridiculous, last time I looked there was quite a few complaining about ads and the fact there are/ where very few articles open for posting.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2018, 08:59 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 06:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  but at times like that when your blood is boiling the last thing anyone would want is to see is the person you are having it out with have that smirk/smile on their face somewhat goading you.....(rightly or wrongly) in most walks of life it results in said person getting a fat lip....minimum  Wink

Standard lol

OK, even for a bit of a hippy, a smirk can often tilt lol.    Tongue   Laughing

If he had axe kicked him that would of been immense and one for the annals of time!

(12-11-2018, 07:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Loving these guys take on "that" incident

Hahaha funny! Tupac wannabe  Happywide
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post