2018 Mexico GP

The FIA has addressed abuse of track limits in the Mexican Grand Prix by telling Formula 1 teams that qualifying times will be deleted if drivers run too wide at the exit of Turn 11...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mexic...e/3203639/

Tobi Gruner 16 mins ago via twitter:

More

After showers last night the track will be green again in FP3. Expect lots of graining. It's dry and a bit chilly right now. But more rain is expected this afternoon. Not sure whether it will arrive in time for qualifying.
[Image: DqhRZYKU8AElnJC.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Oh dear, Bottas has stopped with hydraulic issues Sad

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

[Image: DqhulXKXQAQVTKl.jpg]
 A little more stabilised, but still a good mix.

Not good for Bottas that was it, will he make qualifying? If not and starts from the back, could be on for some big points in the FL should be make it back into the top 4.
Toto didnt seem all too happy with his post session brief chit chat with Ted, and that was before Ted asked about Bottas.

bring on an intriguing qually please Mexico!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Missed practise, I am guessing temps were cooler for FP3 or did Merc and Ferrari get their set ups together?
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

I've just got back home. What've I might missed? What happened to VB?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(27-10-2018, 06:09 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Missed practise, I am guessing temps were cooler for FP3 or did Merc and Ferrari get their set ups together?

(27-10-2018, 06:12 PM)morini Wrote:  I've just got back home. What've I might missed? What happened to VB?

Both got a lot closer, was a wet/drying track & a lot cooler 30 deg lower! Max was still the man, Valtteri hydraulic failure came up on his steering wheel.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-10-2018, 06:38 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Valtteri hydraulic failure came up on his steering wheel.

He hasn't had much luck this season. I hope Max makes some of his own history today. Surprised he hasn't got a pole yet to be honest. Certainly has the raw speed.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Yes we are hoping Max can do it, after the pace he has showed it looks nailed on. Valtteri #NoLuck    Angry

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Great opening lap from Vettel there.

[edit] And Hammy looking ok on US tyres as well.

[edit] And come on you two RBR guys!! Loving that.

That was fun! Well done Valterri. Can't be good having technical problems so close to qualy. Boy did good in Q1.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post