2018 Mexico GP

Ferrari will not race its new floor design in the Mexican Grand Prix, having trialled it again during Friday practice...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferra...o/3203104/

Red Bull confident failure won't impact Verstappen's weekend...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-b...o/3203086/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I'm kinda hoping neither Ferrari and Mercedes sort their issues out, it'd be great, Lewis will still win the WDC, but it'd be great to see other teams get in on the act for a change.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

(26-10-2018, 11:31 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I'm kinda hoping neither Ferrari and Mercedes sort their issues out, it'd be great, Lewis will still win the WDC, but it'd be great to see other teams get in on the act for a change.

Yep obviously Ham fans would be more happy I suppose Ferrari fans secretly hoping Ferrari can pull something back today, but refreshing to see Renault bossing it in this new era albeit one race!

What I am slightly perturbed about is, why if Renault are looking so good why are Mclaren sooo far back is this just the state of things at our British team from Woking!!!
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

In short, McLaren are shit. Their car is just downright awful. It doesn't work, any of it. You just look at how badly it handles and you can see their aero package is as inconsistent as the Williams. Worse for them they seem to have peaky aero which is giving the excessive drag down the straights, and in fast corners seemingly lift, no not over or under steered, but actual lift. Watch how the car seemingly goes light in fast corners and slides about. Something is drastically wrong.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Hope I'm back at in time for qualy, definitely going to miss FP3. Should be interesting, LH believes the RBR boys won't be caught. Me, I'll be perfectly happy if Dan and Max lock out the front row.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

[Image: DqdiLTkW4AAaUwQ.jpg]
Barring the Bulls at the top, that timing board is a glorious mix of colours. It's like 2012 all over again.
It is funny to see just how badly we all want a change of face : P
Less Cyan and Red, more of everything else.

It is odd though that, it doesn't really look like anyone's performing better. Its just Merc and Ferrari performing worse. RedBull still clear of the 2nd tier by over a second. 2nd tier all very close, with McLaren and Williams also in their regular positions. 

That Renault reliability, we cant forget what happened last year.

Pole position prediction: 1.15.2

Should it be a nice mixed race, the fantasy league could see a real shake up. Will folk go brave, or play safe.....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Mercedes seem nowhere. What's the weather supposed to do for qualy later?

Really hot hopefully Smile
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(27-10-2018, 12:16 PM)morini Wrote:  Mercedes seem nowhere. What's the weather supposed to do for qualy later?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/3530597

23% at 1 o'clock.

28% at 2 o'clock

Really hoping the Renault lads can do a repeat of FP1&2, wasn't it great to see, looks like Max or Daniel winning will do it for Lewis, curry booked, Stella in the fridge & Monday off & (I hope) a British 5xWDC come Sunday night.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-10-2018, 01:28 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(27-10-2018, 12:16 PM)morini Wrote:  Mercedes seem nowhere. What's the weather supposed to do for qualy later?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/3530597

23% at 1 o'clock.

28% at 2 o'clock

Really hoping the Renault lads can do a repeat of FP1&2, wasn't it great to see, looks like Max or Daniel winning will do it for Lewis, curry booked, Stella in the fridge & Monday off & (I hope) a British 5xWDC come Sunday night.

Hey Paps love the patriotism mate especially the Curry and Stella and a day off!! Lol but you have the main ingredient
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post