Ferrari

(25-02-2024, 01:35 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Some of us did visit PF1, I left (I got banned) for pointing out the bleeding obvious, for the reasons you stated.

Proud of you fella! Laughing

Nice one. You've made an old man very happy!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Maybe we will see this when he arrives   Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Oh dear that did make me laugh Smile

Thanks Forza
[+] 3 users Like Westie's post

(27-02-2024, 11:19 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Maybe we will see this when he arrives   Tongue
(27-02-2024, 11:47 AM)Westie Wrote:  Oh dear that did make me laugh Smile
Thanks Forza

Haha   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

D’AMBROSIO SET TO LEAVE MERCEDES AND JOIN HAMILTON AT FERRARI. (MotorSport)

Jerome d’Ambrosio, one of Toto Wolff’s key lieutenants at the Mercedes Formula 1 team, is set for a switch to Ferrari next year.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

F1 steering wheels: Why customised controls are vital to drivers (msn.com) (AutoSport)

F1 steering wheels: Why customised controls are vital to drivers

Play station generation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Scuderia Ferrari is set to announce Hewlett-Packard as its new title sponsor after securing a huge financial boost for the team.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(23-04-2024, 11:48 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Scuderia Ferrari is set to announce Hewlett-Packard as its new title sponsor after securing a huge financial boost for the team.

Just a thought sponsors moving with Lewis to Ferrari? weren't HPE with Mercedes?

Another reason to love Lewis!...   Wink

Heard anything about this bud?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lets go Ferrari, all hail the Scuderia (OMG I think I am going to be sick!)
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(23-04-2024, 06:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Just a thought sponsors moving with Lewis to Ferrari? weren't HPE with Mercedes?

The deal was in talks for a long time and well before the Lewis to Ferrari move was made, though perhaps in the latter stage it could well have sealed the deal, I dont really know tbh. 
Either way it brings a shed load of money into the red team.....im hoping it wont be spent on rainbow flags and BLM posters though  Tongue

Yeah HPE have an agreement with both Merc and the Sauber/Stake team but from what I have read HP & HPE are 2 very different departments

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post