Ferrari

Okay lets be honest Forza, we always told you this was going to happen.  Maybe not in this way but I think it has always been on the cards for Hamilton to drive for Ferrari.

I want you to look on the bright side: You were alone on this website, now you will (in 2025) have lots of new friends rather than enemies. I may even treat you with kindness and respect in the future.

Okay I made that last bit up to try and make you smile Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Mike Hawthorn and John Surtees won the drivers titles driving for Ferrari.

The only British driver to win the British GP held at Silverstone for Ferrari is Peter Collins in 1958, sadly at the next GP in Germany Collins was killed at the Nürburgring.

From Gareth (SKY F1)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

That isn't a very long list at all, given the number of years Ferrari have been involved in F1.

Such a great thing to have a British legend driving for a legendary F1 team. I'm really excited to see how it pans out.
[+] 5 users Like black's post

Newey no 2 Pierre Wache off to Ferrari? Another Benson.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Does Eddie Irvine really count
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 7 users Like forzaferrari's post

She pretty     Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ7EvNLowQ (12m)

Is the new F1 Ferrari a Max-beater? Scarbs analysis

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Ahead of Lewis Hamilton’s 2025 move to Ferrari, the Scuderia have been warned the Briton won’t “put up” with the sort of radio messages Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz have to deal with.

Ferrari’s radio messages created headlines last season with the team’s tension-fraught and at times confusing conversations, Sainz even raging when he received what he felt was unnecessary information about Hamilton at the Monaco Grand Prix.

That was just one incident with the drivers at times left to decide their own strategies and at others told to pit even when they felt it wasn’t the right time.

“I’ll just put this out there,” commentator Alex Jacques said on F1TV’s coverage of pre-season testing. “I can’t imagine Lewis putting up with the kind of radio calls that Charles and Carlos do.”

Honest I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...    Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(22-02-2024, 12:26 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ahead of Lewis Hamilton’s 2025 move to Ferrari, the Scuderia have been warned the Briton won’t “put up” with the sort of radio messages Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz have to deal with.

He cant speak the language so wont know when they are calling him a "whinging fecker"  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post