Ferrari

(01-02-2024, 03:24 PM)NeilP Wrote:  LMAO... Forza working hard behind the scenes, he can finally break out all his Hamilton underwear a with pride!!!!

PMSL   Laughing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

That is a model of Maurice Trintignant`s car from the 50`s

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(01-02-2024, 04:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  That is a model of Maurice Trintignant`s car from the 50`s

Good spot!    Cool

So how highly do you think of us.... your new committed Ferrari fans?   Tongue 

Not exactly Tifosi are we lol   Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(01-02-2024, 05:12 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So how highly do you think of us.... your new committed Ferrari fans?   

You know that saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing"  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(01-02-2024, 05:45 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(01-02-2024, 05:12 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So how highly do you think of us.... your new committed Ferrari fans?   
You know that saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing"  Big Grin

Haha  Laughing

So this $7 billion surge in Ferrari's share price.... do you think it will cover Sir Lewis's pay check?    Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(01-02-2024, 06:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So this $7 billion surge in Ferrari's share price.... do you think it will cover Sir Lewis's pay check?    Tongue

By the time we give him a few quid and buy his Kleenex & frilly knickers in bulk, yeah mate, should do

(01-02-2024, 06:23 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(01-02-2024, 06:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So this $7 billion surge in Ferrari's share price.... do you think it will cover Sir Lewis's pay check?    Tongue

By the time we give him a few quid and buy his Kleenex & frilly knickers in bulk, yeah mate, should do

I can see its all a bit much for you, you must be overwhelmed with joy....    Wink

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(01-02-2024, 06:28 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I can see its all a bit much for you, you must be overwhelmed with joy

Ive had better days  Tongue

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

It's made national BBC TV news. Nothing else to say really, shows how big a name this guy has got.

Clearly very good financial news for Ferrari.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(01-02-2024, 07:07 PM)morini Wrote:  It's made national BBC TV news. Nothing else to say really, shows how big a name this guy has got.

Clearly very good financial news for Ferrari.

Superstar joins most famous F1 team, made me laugh when Gags said the football transfer deadline day was non stop about Lewis to Ferrari, always good to over shadow the gentleman's game played by thugs.  

For both of them, its a money making machine, the biggest team in F1 & 
the driver with the biggest world wide following  >  $$$$$$$$$

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post