Ferrari

https://www.planetf1.com/news/eddie-jord...x-ferrari/

Eddie Jordan has backed himself to fix Ferrari after years of pain and frustration for the long-suffering Tifosi.

“If I was the boss there, I would create, without doubt, something in the way that Michael [Schumacher] created,” Jordan said.

Jordan went on to question Ferrari’s lengthy lunch breaks as part of their wider philosophy and also made the suggestion that the Scuderia should actually move away from their Maranello base and focus on operating out of the UK again.

He added: “I think just Ferrari is the one that jumps out at you. They are just not performing to the level or the expectation that people either want them to do, or that people know that they can do. And they’re a brilliant outfit, but they’re different.

“They stopped for lunch for an hour and a half, just the whole philosophy of the place is…don’t get me on my high horse!

There you go Forza EJ the saviour of Ferrari! guessing he's a bit pissed lol.   Laughing

Only one & a half hours for lunch, amateurs!!    Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

https://twitter.com/i/status/1720793534767259992

Ferrari reportedly changed their exhaust systems ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix after it was noted the exhaust pipes on the SF-23s was doing “really crazy” deflections in Austin. (Planet F1)

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Sainz and Ferrari find no agreement in terms of contract: 'Eyes on Norris?'  (You & every other team)

While Charles Leclerc seems to be on course for a contract until 2028, Ferrari has so far failed to find an agreement with Sainz for a contract period. Sainz wants a two-year contract, but he has seemingly only had an one-year offer.

The Ferrari drivers often meet on track and are evenly matched. They have been teammates at Ferrari since 2021. In this same year, the Spaniard finished above his teammate in the drivers' standings. In subsequent years, Leclerc finished above Sainz. Yet Sainz, as the only non-Red Bull driver, managed to win a race in 2023. Despite these results, Leclerc still seems to be a step ahead of Sainz within Ferrari.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the Monegasque is on course to extend his contract for five years, with a starting salary of €50 million. The contract is said to further include an escape clause that will apply from the third year.

Eyes on Norris

For Sainz, things look less rosy. He has indicated that he would like a two-year deal, but the team from Maranello has so far only made a one-year offer. The team apparently also has their eye on Mclaren's Lando Norris. After 2025, his contract expires and Ferrari may see opportunities to bring in the Brit. There are also speculations that Sainz could move to Audi in the future.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Carlos should know by now he will always be number 2 to Freddies rent boy.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ferrari has announced that Oliver Bearman will be one of its F1 reserve drivers this season, joining regulars Antonio Giovinazzi and Robert Shwartzman in the shared role.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Never heard of him, shows my immensely deep knowledge right there!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(28-01-2024, 06:05 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Never heard of him, shows my immensely deep knowledge right there!!!

He is a Brit lad and was driving for Prema, had a handful of wins in F2 last season, think he finished 5th or 6th in the championship (I dont really follow F2 much these days).....and thats about as much as I can tell you about him

I've read he's highly thought of, same as forza I don't normally watch every race of F2, 
Gag's says we should this year as there's some good hot shots coming through.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Gareth found this.   Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

LMAO... Forza working hard behind the scenes, he can finally break out all his Hamilton underwear a with pride!!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post