Ferrari

(24-04-2024, 11:54 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The deal was in talks for a long time and well before the Lewis to Ferrari move was made, though perhaps in the latter stage it could well have sealed the deal, I dont really know tbh.

Either way it brings a shed load of money into the red team.....im hoping it wont be spent on rainbow flags and BLM posters though  Tongue

Yeah HPE have an agreement with both Merc and the Sauber/Stake team but from what I have read HP & HPE are 2 very different departments

Ah ok bud, online it does say (for what its worth) that Lewis will be bringing more sponsors with him.

Haha  Laughing

Also read the Ferrari deal is a main sponsor one, so shed loads I guess, probably more than cover Lewis's wages.    Big Grin

Heard anything about the blue & white paint job on the Ferrari? (Gag's found it)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(24-04-2024, 12:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   probably more than cover Lewis's wages.    Big Grin

Heard anything about the blue & white paint job on the Ferrari? (Gag's found it)

Its a smart move when I stand back and look at it, Lewis will pretty much pay his own wages through gimp-wear (merch) and sponsors, add in his huge social media presence, alongside LeBerk it will mean a gazillion more eyes all looking towards the red camp.....even if they are mostly teenage girls, nuthuggers and DTS fans, its a win win for Ferrari.....I just dont have to like it  Tongue

No mate....other than what you have already posted

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

"The deal was in talks for a long time and well before the Lewis to Ferrari move was made"

Denial, the first sign of true love Smile

...and how dare you call me a nuthugger! Gimp I can live with!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Ferrari’s landmark title sponsorship deal with American technology giant HP is reportedly worth “two-thirds” of the budget cap, according to Will Buxton.

That’s a not unsubstantial $90m per season!

“A huge deal for Ferrari, with my understanding that its financial value will cover 2/3 (66%) of the budget cap per annum,” he wrote on X. “A massive partnership.”

That would put it ahead of Red Bull’s Oracle deal with the software giant having signed to become Red Bull’s title sponsor back in 2022.

The Oracle-Red Bull deal is reportedly worth $300 million for the five-year duration according to Reuters.

Ok.... that's a hell of a lot of spaghetti!     Tongue

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

This made me laugh....If Fred manages to sign both Lewis and Newey in just one year

https://twitter.com/i/status/1783520862009803259

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(4 hours ago)forzaferrari Wrote:  This made me laugh....If Fred manages to sign both Lewis and Newey in just one year

https://twitter.com/i/status/1783520862009803259

Haha "Fred the raver"   Laughing

"If" he has got them both.... Italian citizenship?    Wink