UK tax payers funding F1 teams

There is nothing in this world I hate more than Politics and Politicians. They are all corrupt, all greedy, owed by the corporations and care nothing for the people who vote them in power. This and every other Western Country is run by powerful individuals, financiers and Corporations and the bottom line is there is next to nothing you can do about it.

Am I shocked by this? No.

Just look at how little tax is paid by these huge and I mean huge Corporations and as Foggy said its a drop in the ocean, that does not make it right but equally the are more inequitable targets to aim at than F1 teams.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(26-09-2018, 11:48 PM)NeilP Wrote:  There is nothing in this world I hate more than Politics and Politicians.

LOL, if you want to get angry watch this, made me want to do something, but I'm way too lazy, LOL, fecking liberals, haahaha

awesome movie though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSNNeu3ffzk

Edit: if this don't pee you off I don't know what will Smile

enjoy you're mercury consumption

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

(27-09-2018, 01:17 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  LOL, if you want to get angry watch this, made me want to do something, but I'm way too lazy, LOL, fecking liberals, haahaha

awesome movie though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSNNeu3ffzk

Edit: if this don't pee you off I don't know what will Smile

enjoy you're mercury consumption

Humans.....

Would you eat a rectal thermometer?

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(26-09-2018, 11:48 PM)NeilP Wrote:  There is nothing in this world I hate more than Politics and Politicians.

I couldnt agree any more with this comment Neil, I dont follow politics at all let alone outside of this little green patch I live on and and am disgusted by the gobshites (all parties) we have here in N.Ireland (18+ months since the sham of a government fell apart....and the b@stards are STILL being paid....I think the last report said over £9mil had been paid in salaries alone).....they couldnt agree which day of the week it is let alone anything else nor do they give one shit about the working man, too busy scoring points over their opposition ......I f*cking hate them with a passion....total wasters  Angry

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hehe, it's ironic really. General consensus is a sheer distaste for politics, yet we all invested in Formula One, one of the most politically driven sports there is!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(26-09-2018, 11:48 PM)NeilP Wrote:  There is nothing in this world I hate more than Politics and Politicians. They are all corrupt, all greedy.

The forum agrees, that's a very happy first.    Big Grin 

Ok I work/look after the most vulnerable people in society,  they have had their special schools shut down, so they are forced into schools that are totally unsuitable,  money is being taken away for these children in "normal schools" so many are having their special classes taken away from them, they have to mix with children who see them as different & become instant victims. (we all know how cruel kids are) 

Many I see are now home schooled because they are traumatised by their experience, without the help these special schools provide many of these children/young adults will always be vulnerable throughout their lives, the cost of this will far out way the money "politicians have saved" by closing down the special schools, its too cruel & stupid/incompetent to put into words.

Lots of these families have been forced into food banks, they have been broken by our government.  

My daughter works as a nurse at the local Hospital, she has had her Tax credits taken away from her & she is really struggling. (obviously we stand together)

My home city has more homeless than I have seen in my life, I am ashamed by this.

Ok you all know me as the peace loving hippy I am, this shit makes a me angry.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post

Papa, this shit makes me angry as hell too. I've worked in Government, and I often bite my tongue at much of the shit I see taking place in the world, but our current economic and social system is morally bankrupt. I have no problem with inequality, but it is the levels of inequality we have. Some twat once told me that I should be grateful for the job I did in the Government, and not complain about it, and that he, as a broker worked far harder than I ever did... he had no idea of my job, or the risks my job involved, in many cases to bloody forward and advance private interest groups like his. The Tories in the UK are a bunch of complete and utter shysters, any party that continues to cut things like special needs support services and education to fund tax breaks for billionaires and corporations needs shooting in my opinion.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(27-09-2018, 12:59 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(26-09-2018, 11:48 PM)NeilP Wrote:  There is nothing in this world I hate more than Politics and Politicians. They are all corrupt, all greedy.

The forum agrees, that's a very happy first.    Big Grin 

Ok I work/look after the most vulnerable people in society,  they have had their special schools shut down, so they are forced into schools that are totally unsuitable,  money is being taken away for these children in "normal schools" so many are having their special classes taken away from them, they have to mix with children who see them as different & become instant victims. (we all know how cruel kids are) 

Many I see are now home schooled because they are traumatised by their experience, without the help these special schools provide many of these children/young adults will always be vulnerable throughout their lives, the cost of this will far out way the money "politicians have saved" by closing down the special schools, its too cruel & stupid/incompetent to put into words.

Lots of these families have been forced into food banks, they have been broken by our government.  

My daughter works as a nurse at the local Hospital, she has had her Tax credits taken away from her & she is really struggling. (obviously we stand together)

My home city has more homeless than I have seen in my life, I am ashamed by this.

Ok you all know me as the peace loving hippy I am, this shit makes a me angry.

OMG i just had to PM you. You are on my christmas list!!!!!

(27-09-2018, 11:48 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Hehe, it's ironic really. General consensus is a sheer distaste for politics, yet we all invested in Formula One, one of the most politically driven sports there is!

This is true, but hey lets not let the truth get in the way of a MASSIVE whingefest  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

(27-09-2018, 11:48 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Hehe, it's ironic really. General consensus is a sheer distaste for politics, yet we all invested in Formula One, one of the most politically driven sports there is!

I didn't see this comment earlier on, so I didn't respond, however I'd like to make it clear that my general distaste for politicians should not be confused with a distaste for politics. I'm very politically engaged and informed, and will lobby and protest for any specific things I care about. I am generally distrustful of political parties though, so I tend to be more of a direct action or pressure group kinda guy.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

I hope it's been noted that I stayed well clear of this thread Omg Doesn't mean I don't have strong views, I just don't want a verbal punch up with anyone 2 days before I go on my holibobs.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post