2018 Japanese GP

Sebastian Vettel says it is clear Ferrari is damaging its tyres more than its rivals in Japan, on a weekend where it is already locked in to an ultra-aggressive strategy.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vette...y/3189200/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I think it will be a lot closer tomorow. But having said that, Ferrari need to find a fairly large chunk and from what I saw the Mercedes probably have a lot of time left in them too.
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(05-10-2018, 12:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sebastian Vettel says it is clear Ferrari is damaging its tyres more than its rivals in Japan, on a weekend where it is already locked in to an ultra-aggressive strategy.

Bluffer. Don't worry Forza, they are just trying to keep their powder dry.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(05-10-2018, 12:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sebastian Vettel says it is clear Ferrari is damaging its tyres more than its rivals in Japan, on a weekend where it is already locked in to an ultra-aggressive strategy.

I don't think they are bluffing i just think its Toto yet AGAIN talking down Mercedes superiority, He knows fans (non merc) hate their superiority and is boring as hell, so he is doing a great job for Merc lol, but also a good job of numbing the spectacle. Mercedes will own this circuit on Sunday and we will hear "thanks guys for all the hard work you did, the fans are amazing here!"

I am going to put a bet this is what is said on the podium lol
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post
Photo 

[attachment=161]
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

So, whats yoru prediction(s) for qualy gents? I think Ferrari have not shown their true pace at all today and theres a lot more lap time in that car. I'm not sure why they are using subterfuge, but they are not as far away as it appeared today. Hamilton though, he looks on top of his game at the moment. It is hard to see him not get pole at this point (reliability problems precluded).

VB, he looks a bit off the pace though he has a Rosberg like way of chipping away (nicking telemetry, I guess) then putting in his best laps when it counts most. I'll punt for HAM, VET, BOT at this point.

Whats the weather supposed to do? I've not even looked at the forecast since we got back.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

You joke, but I have something remarkably similar to this from none other than a certain Mr Lewis Hamilton - pre-douchebag era of course - wishing me luck in my pilot training!  Thumbsup

*** This was supposed to be a reply to Neil's message to Lotus from Toto, but the quote didn't work Undecided ***

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 3 users Like Purple-banana's post

(05-10-2018, 02:17 PM)NeilP Wrote:  <amusing image>

Funny, but off topic Wink
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(05-10-2018, 02:31 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  You joke, but I have something remarkably similar to this from none other than a certain Mr Lewis Hamilton - pre-douchebag era of course - wishing me luck in my pilot training!  Thumbsup

*** This was supposed to be a reply to Neil's message to Lotus from Toto, but the quote didn't work Undecided ***

Useful edit - and why attributions are a good thing on forums!

Not sure when the "pre-douchebag" Lewis Hamilton era was to be honest. Was it becuase his good luck message didn't get you the required licence?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Im guessing before the hair transplant era  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post