Schumacher

Here’s the link to read gents

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ticktum-qu...-f3-surge/

Personally shut it Ticktum you were leading all happy and quiet, now you’re losing it’s conspiracy time, he has a history of being a dick, fits in well with RBR then! Only joking DR is a nice bloke as was Webber. Dan stop whining and race hard
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

hehe, I'm on the conspiracy wagon. Like Father, like son! : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(24-09-2018, 02:10 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  hehe, I'm on the conspiracy wagon. Like Father, like son! : P

Hahahaha you rogue you!!
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

DTM chief Gerhard Berger says Mick Schumacher reminds him of his father Michael in many ways, and believes Mick can make it to Formula 1 if he continues to show the form that took him to the European F3 title.

https://www.motorsport.com/eurof3/news/s...f/3195047/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I hope to god he does not sign up to Mercedes driver programme or any for that matter, to be fair with that surname he shouldn’t need too!!! Stay a single entity and make them all work to get your signature if your good enough
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(15-10-2018, 10:22 AM)LotusLover Wrote:  I hope to god he does not sign up to Mercedes driver programme or any for that matter, to be fair with that surname he shouldn’t need too!!! Stay a single entity and make them all work to get your signature if your good enough

While I agree, sadly the reality is that unless you have one of the big manufacturers behind you, you'll struggle to get anywhere near a decent F2 drive, given that they rely on funds from the big boys to run their teams. As to signing for Mercedes it'd be dumb considering they are struggling to give their current drivers a seat in F1. Unless they get themselves a second team it's the dumbest move a young driver can do is to sign for them.

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3695/...-mercedes/

'Schumacher has chosen between Ferrari and Mercedes'

Mick Schumacher is set to sign a deal with Ferrari to join their junior driver programme, having turned down a similar approach from Mercedes, according to reports in Italy. The Italian edition of Motorsport has claimed that the European Formula 3 champion has opted for Maranello in a battle between his father's former employers.

Both the Scuderia and Silver Arrows have talked up potential futures with Schumacher Jnr in recent months.

Speaking at last week's FIA Prize Giving gala, Toto Wolff talked up the teenager's abilities and offered a teasing, "Maybe one day with us, maybe not…" when discussing his potential F1 future.

However, it is seemingly Maurizio Arrivabene who has won out, having said in September: "With a name like this, that wrote historical pages of Ferrari history, the door of Maranello is always open."

Although Motorsport's report makes clear that Schumacher is yet to sign with Ferrari, it is claimed that he has decided that a spot in Ferrari's programme suits better, a move perhaps enforced by Leclerc's meteoric rise.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Funny how everyone, only a couple of months ago was saying "name alone wont get Mick into F1" : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I can openly admit I will always be biased when the Schumacher name comes up but the lad done good.... IF he is only there due to his surname that doesnt say much for the rest of the competitors.....they must be really sh*te Wink ....the fact that he beat rent-a-mouth Dan Dicktum....(sorry, Ticktum) to the F3 championship is a very welcome bonus for me. Will he ever be a leading driver in F1?.. that remains to be seen but I truly hope so....and hopefully in red!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Sky gossip column:

Schumacher set for Ferrari test?
Mick Schumacher is set to join the Ferrari young driver academy this season and would therefore be likely to complete his first F1 tests with the team, according to Sky Sports in Italy and motorsport.com's Roberto Chinchero.

The journalist claims Schumacher, 19, will take another step towards emulating his record-setting father by signing a deal with Ferrari, who have spots available for their in-season test days this year.

Of the four days of testing, two after Bahrain and two after Spain, half must allocated to beginners, and Ferrari's previous tester Antonio Giovinazzi is on the grid with Sauber this year.

Schumacher, who had been linked with Mercedes, is enjoying a rapid rise through the junior formulas and is preparing for his rookie season in Formula 2, F1's feeder series, this year.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post