Jordan

Wasn't sure where to put this (feel free to move it)

Perhaps an E.J. appreciation page, LOL

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headl...india.html

Eddie Jordan says: "The stupidest thing he ever did, was, start an F1 team"  

Morini may feel differently though, haha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Just to add, listened to the "Beyond the grid" interview last night, Have to say it's great, the first "Beyond The Grid" interview I listened to, was Robert Kubica, and was very impressed with the in depth feel of it.

And again this doesn't disappoint, like him or not - it's a great insight, not only into the man, but how F1 was run during that time, and how an independent team could mix it up with the big boys, great to see his legacy, Force whatever are doing so great again, apparently quite a few of the personnel from the original Jordan days are still working there.

I highly recommend giving it a listen, whatever your view of the guy Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Are you telling us you didnt listen to No.1 Lewis Hamilton: "F1 has given me a life - but it's also broken me"....yeah, think I will give that one a miss also Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

No offence to Lewis fans, seriously, but I hear quite enough of his B.S. without a full interview,

what was it the last time, Ohh . . . . sing it with me, "The power Of Love" hahaha Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post