Carlos Sainz

Ferrari going all out to create room for Hamilton!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Just a guess, straight fight for the Mercedes seat between Carlos & Fernando?

Think Lando would have walked into the seat, could Oscar? not convinced about Alex tbh, read Esteban.... fell about laughing!

Andrea Kimi Antonelli look's the real thing, guessing he will go to Williams first.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I feel bad for Carlos, he does not deserve this but he has had a shot and still has potentially many more years left. I wish him well. Would not be shocked to see him at Red Bull or Mercedes I put him in that second tier of drivers. There is no way in hell Russell is a number one at this time.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Carlos has had his op, hopefully back for Australia.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Red Bull admit they "cannot match or beat" big-money Audi offer to Carlos Sainz.    (Crash)

Helmut Marko says Red Bull are “talking” to Carlos Sainz about a potential move for 2025 - but revealed they won't be able to “match” Audi’s “lucrative offer”.

Red Bull continue to remain interested in McLaren duo Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri.

Both drivers signed new deals to keep them with the team until at least the end of 2026 in the case of Norris.

Marko admitted either driver could be options in the future.

“Norris has at least one contract until 2026, so he is not an option in the short term, nor is Oscar Piastri,” he said.

“But both drivers are certainly interesting for us in the future.”

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post