2018 Italian GP

[Image: DmAP7goXoAAPGSd.jpg]

Those tyre really do hang on. Everyone just kept improving, HAM really dialling himself in to get so close to VET. Merc have done a great job over night getting the car optimised for him to be able to get so close.

Pretty much everyone going into qualifying with the same amount of new tyres left, 5 SS + 1 S + 1 M. only real anomaly is VES who has 2 S, and no new M.

In this session, it is Merc who have the higher top speeds compared to Ferrari. Perhaps outlining that it really is Ferrari low end torque, acceleration and traction where the engine is at its best, and that Ferrari can run that extra bit of downforce. Exactly the luxury Merc has had since 2014.

It really is a curious case of BOT this weekend, is he that far off or has he been on a very different run plan. 

Shame its going to be wet.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Max Verstappen has joined teammate Daniel Ricciardo in fitting the new Renault Spec C engine at Monza, as Red Bull said the upgrade "delivered what was predicted"

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Is it me or does Seb have a moob issue there?? Really looks like a sports bra could be beneficial Smile

Cant say I noticed LL

oh sh*t....look at that sky #notfeelingconfidentrightnow Sad

(blaming Paps and his fecking "rain dance")

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

That looked poor form from Alonso

GET IN THERE KIMI YESSSSSS

That’s made my day
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

That was exciting....nowt much in it, think I broke sweat with 30 seconds to go Wink

Seb has the right hump!!!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Kimi on pole, Haha, who's not happy with that!!      Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Fook off Seb don’t whine you’ll get your swap in the race

I expect a Bwoooah

(01-09-2018, 03:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  That was exciting....nowt much in it, think I broke sweat with 30 seconds to go Wink

Mate I'm made up for Kimi, pleasantly surprised how close Lewis got to Sebastian.    Winkblink

I can hear the Italians are big fans of Lewis lol.    Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Tifosi will be partying tonight oh they love Lewis don’t they lol

(01-09-2018, 03:06 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(01-09-2018, 03:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  That was exciting....nowt much in it, think I broke sweat with 30 seconds to go Wink

Mate I'm made up for Kimi, pleasantly surprised how close Lewis got to Sebastian.    Winkblink

Yes very very close