Mad Max

(06-04-2019, 05:21 PM)morini Wrote:  I can just see you in a tartan dress 

You been peeking through my windows again Morini?  Gross

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-04-2019, 05:21 PM)morini Wrote:  
(06-04-2019, 05:16 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  LOL, not while my arsehole points down will I dress like that attention seeking media whore  Tongue

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

I can just see you in a tartan dress with a Ferrari flag around your shoulders Forza Wink

The hair don't forget the hair....... Forza would love the cornrows hair cut I've seen him comment on it loads of times, don't worry mate if its too short we could draw them on with a permanent marker!   Tongue Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(06-04-2019, 06:25 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  The hair don't forget the hair....... Forza would love the cornrows hair cut I've seen him comment on it loads of times, don't worry mate if its too short we could draw them on with a permanent marker!   Tongue Laughing

You are def going to need those permanent markers soon Paps.....my tubs of hair wax seems to last me longer every time now  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-04-2019, 06:25 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  The hair don't forget the hair....... Forza would love the cornrows hair cut I've seen him comment on it loads of times, don't worry mate if its too short we could draw them on with a permanent marker!   Tongue Laughing

FFS Paps, you're such a twat!!

I just spat a mouthful of red wine all over my laptop! Mrs M is probably thinking I've definitely succumbed to senility now. How am I going to explain this one??

Laughing
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Only a matter of time before Ferrari & Mercedes start playing the "who can throw the most money to Max game" 

Verstappen: I am the driver, not my father.[/b]

[b]Max Verstappen has made it clear that he will be the one to decide if he remains at Red Bull long term after his father, Jos, retweeted an article that said he may leave.[/b]
Verstappen is contracted to Red Bull Racing until the end of 2020.

There is, however, a great deal of speculation about the young super star’s future with many believing it is only a matter of time before he moves to either Mercedes or Ferrari.

These rumours are not off the mark as it is known that Verstappen has a performance clause in his Red Bull contract.

And with the team yet to win this season, Gazzetta dello Sport recently reported that Helmut Marko is worried about losing Verstappen.

His father retweeted the story before deleting it.

Asked about his father’s retweet, Verstappen made it clear that he’s the one who’ll be making the decisions about his future.

“I am the driver, not my father,” he told GPFans.

“I’m enjoying myself but of course we all know that we need to do better.

“But I believe in the project that we are in with Honda, we’re working hard now to try to step up the performance.”

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(11-06-2019, 06:18 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Only a matter of time before Ferrari & Mercedes start playing the "who can throw the most money to Max game" 

Verstappen: I am the driver, not my father.[/b]

[b]Max Verstappen has made it clear that he will be the one to decide if he remains at Red Bull long term after his father, Jos, retweeted an article that said he may leave.[/b]
Verstappen is contracted to Red Bull Racing until the end of 2020.

There is, however, a great deal of speculation about the young super star’s future with many believing it is only a matter of time before he moves to either Mercedes or Ferrari.

These rumours are not off the mark as it is known that Verstappen has a performance clause in his Red Bull contract.

And with the team yet to win this season, Gazzetta dello Sport recently reported that Helmut Marko is worried about losing Verstappen.

His father retweeted the story before deleting it.

Asked about his father’s retweet, Verstappen made it clear that he’s the one who’ll be making the decisions about his future.

“I am the driver, not my father,” he told GPFans.

“I’m enjoying myself but of course we all know that we need to do better.

“But I believe in the project that we are in with Honda, we’re working hard now to try to step up the performance.”

Interesting game they are playing. I would not be suprised if Mercedes snatch Verstappen from under the nose of Red Bull. Question is will it be in 2020 or 2021? I think 2021 (maybe Hamilton retires then).
Sure is that Marko is worried.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Interesting game they are playing. I would not be surprised if Mercedes snatch Verstappen from under the nose of Red Bull. Question is will it be in 2020 or 2021? I think 2021 (maybe Hamilton retires then).
Sure is that Marko is worried.

As of this moment there is no doubt in my mind that unless Red Bull throw a truly enormous sum of money to Max he will be driving a Mercedes or Ferrari in 2021. If I had to bet right now I would actually favour Ferrari. This may be why Red Bull are alleged to have Interest in Hulkenberg or eventually if not another experienced driver to lead their team. Right now I dont see Gasly being a leader and it would be too much to expect Albon to be the guy. Maybe, just maybe that will open the door for Daniil again.

Reports emerging from Spain have claimed that Max Verstappen will be free to discuss a deal with Red Bull's rivals if he does not win a race by the Hungarian Grand Prix. Red Bull have previously confirmed that Verstappen's deal includes various performance clauses, which would allow him to leave if the team does not reach certain targets.

After taking a lonely fourth place in France last week, Verstappen demanded more power from Honda for the first time this year, with Dr Helmut Marko echoing those calls, saying the Japanese marque needed to break from their tradition and take more risks.

And Marko's comments can perhaps now be painted in a different light, with Spanish daily Marca claiming that Verstappen will be able to seek a deal elsewhere if he does not win in Austria, Great Britain, Germany or Hungary.

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-06-2019, 09:50 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  And Marko's comments can perhaps now be painted in a different light, with Spanish daily Marca claiming that Verstappen will be able to seek a deal elsewhere if he does not win in Austria, Great Britain, Germany or Hungary.

I think this weekend is the most likely out of that lot, TBH. Or maybe Hungary if they develop the car enough (though the hungaroring is turning into another Hamilton speciality circuit).

(11-06-2019, 06:18 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Only a matter of time before Ferrari & Mercedes start playing the "who can throw the most money to Max game" 
(28-06-2019, 09:50 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Reports emerging from Spain have claimed that Max Verstappen will be free to discuss a deal with Red Bull's rivals

Let the games begin! Max v Lewis PLEASE!    Cool

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post