Mad Max

Max Verstappen issued a clear opinion that anyone who welcomed the end of Red Bull’s winning streak in Singapore is not a “real fan”.

for anyone who has happy to see a different winner and felt it was good for Formula 1, Verstappen has a verdict of his own in return.

“Honestly, I have zero interest in that,” said Verstappen, as per The Race, on the theory that Singapore was a good race in the interests of Formula 1. “For me, it was just we got beaten, in a very clear way. I don’t think about what is good for Formula 1.

“I don’t think it’s necessarily bad what was happening to Formula 1 because we were just better than everyone else. And if people can’t appreciate that, then you’re not a real fan.

Max must have really appreciated Mercedes winning streak eh?

Quite how this arrogant little twat thinks he can tell me I'm not a real fan is beyond me, I've been an F1 fan for decades before he was even a glint in Jos's eye.

#Wanker    Ani-bird

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post

Don't let it bother you Paps - we need to remember that some of these drivers are no better than teenagers.... and how much value would you place in the opinion of a teen? Not a great deal. I mean Max has not been alive for as long as any of us have been watching F1 and a fan takes whatever shape is available to them - so who is he to say or stipulate a "true" fan...it's childish name calling.

The papers and social media are full of people who should keep their opinions to themselves or perhaps let me modify that... they should measure what they say and remember that their great great great great grandchildren will be able to look up how they were making absolute bellends of themselves.

I just can't fathom why Max fans mostly are so very toxic other than to remind myself that its very likely the twat on the other end of the keyboard could very well be a 13 year old.
[+] 4 users Like Westie's post

(21-09-2023, 12:35 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Max Verstappen issued a clear opinion that anyone who welcomed the end of Red Bull’s winning streak in Singapore is not a “real fan”.

Quite how this arrogant little twat thinks he can tell me I'm not a real fan is beyond, me I've been an F1 fan for decades before he was even a glint in Jos's eye.

#Wanker    Ani-bird

Rich entitled upbringing, aggressive and unpleasant father. Hardly surprising the guy is hard to like.
[+] 6 users Like black's post

As Forza points out to us Mercedes and Hamilton fans people got sick and tired of the domination. I get it. 

Verstappen has no humbleness in him at all. He is a piece of work which is the main reason I hate his guts.
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post