Favourite Track(s)

(21-12-2018, 11:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(21-12-2018, 07:55 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Forza like it normally does. Liberty Media want shooting if they lose Silverstone.

Jody, I vote for shooting them anyway.....just to be on the safe side  Wink

Liberty Media. Pah! Shoot them all now (a few times), then break out the napalm and burn the bodies just to make sure they don't come back. 

<I have no faith in Americans to preserve anything with heritage / history>
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(21-12-2018, 11:50 PM)morini Wrote:  <I have no faith in Americans to preserve anything with heritage / history>

They say thats why there are so many Virgins in Canada....cause all the Pricks are across the border in the USA  Wink

edit: Neil is exempt from this generalisation (most of the time anyway) as even though he is a LH fan he is still one of us lot

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(21-12-2018, 11:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  edit: Neil is exempt from this generalisation (most of the time anyway) as even though he is a LH fan he is one of us lot

Yes, agreed, Neil's not a real 'merkin, he just chooses to live there (so we'll let him off). Or as we would say in Wales "he's a jokin' yank" :-)
[+] 2 users Like morini's post
Smile 

(22-12-2018, 12:13 AM)morini Wrote:  
(21-12-2018, 11:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  edit: Neil is exempt from this generalisation (most of the time anyway) as even though he is a LH fan he is one of us lot

Yes, agreed, Neil's not a real 'merkin, he just chooses to live there (so we'll let him off). Or as we would say in Wales "he's a jokin' yank" :-)

Been here getting on for 20 years NEVER miss a chance to have a dig at the place and laugh at the residents Smile

Flying the flag for Britain at every opportunity!

Maybe there is a possibility of racing along Trumps wall when its built, you know in AD4545
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

British Grand Prix venue Silverstone will be resurfaced again this year, following the cancellation of its 2018 MotoGP contest.

The track was resurfaced by Aggregate Industries ahead of last season, but amid heavy rainfall on the MotoGP weekend the races had to be cancelled and a circuit investigation was launched.

Motorsport.com understands the new work is required for the circuit to get the FIM Grade A licence needed to host this year's MotoGP event on August 24-25.

Given Silverstone's packed calendar, the work - described in a Silverstone Circuits Limited statement as "essential track maintenance" - has been scheduled for June.

This means the resurfacing will be done after the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup event on May 11-12 and British GT visit on June 8-9, and before F1's British GP on July 10-12.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Well, fingers crossed its successful this time. 1 month to get it done and for it to settle, might not be enough to withstand the over aggression of the F1 braking and acceleration. Though rippling wasn't the issue for MotoGP (and F1) as it was bumpy everywhere, it was drainage that was none-existent.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post