2018 British GP

Lewis is right....look how bumpy the track is!

Argh Grosjean, what you at Sad

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

I didn't get to see P1. Is it worth me watching the recording or do I skip it?

(06-07-2018, 12:14 PM)morini Wrote:  I didn't get to see P1. Is it worth me watching the recording or do I skip it?

I had it on as a bit of background noise, watched a little here and there, nothing exciting imo, track very bumpy.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-07-2018, 01:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I had it on as a bit of background noise, watched a little here and there, nothing exciting imo, track very bumpy.

Cool, I'll try to catch a bit of P2. Take my laptop and pretend to be working.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2018, 01:06 PM)morini Wrote:  .... Take my laptop and pretend to be working.

Nowt new there Wink

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-07-2018, 01:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Nowt new there Wink

Touche.

I am deeply hurt!

(06-07-2018, 01:23 PM)morini Wrote:  Touche.

I am deeply hurt!

Lol, I have mastered the art of looking busy while doing absolutely sweet f.a....takes years of practice   Tongue

Is it just me or is Crofty getting worse (if thats possible) constantly spewing non relevant drivel

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

So far I think Ferrari look a step ahead of Mercedes.

And let's be clear, if Mercedes aren't quickest here they're in trouble for the rest of the season.

More issues for Toro Rosso... Gasly out, sounded like an engine.

That gap looks reversed on the race stints right now, Bottas down 5.5 on ultimate lap pace, whereas Räikkönen is down 5.7. Lewis down 5.1 and Seb down 5.8. Wear on the Softs on the front left looks pretty grim after a very few laps.

Wow, Haas in the hands of Kmag is sorta keeping pace with the Ferrari's on race stints right now. And seemingly no drop off right now. Seen no lap times from Ricciardo.

Leclerc and Alonso racing in FP2, love it.

That session feels significant, I know Morini will say it's meaningless blah, blah, blah... but if that were the case the teams wouldn't be out there. First time this season Ferrari have topped either of the Friday sessions. That feels, as I say, significant, especially as it is Silverstone. The Ferrari looks great on track too.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Well, Vettel quickest by nearly 2 tenths in P2. Lets see if it it stays that way tomorrow. My moneys on Mercedes regardless.

(06-07-2018, 02:50 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  That session feels significant, I know Morini will say it's meaningless blah, blah, blah... but if that were the case the teams wouldn't be out there. First time this season Ferrari have topped either of the Friday sessions. That feels, as I say, significant, especially as it is Silverstone. The Ferrari looks great on track too.

Lets see eh? I've heard it all before and nobody with any sense reads very much into practice sessions. You're as bad as Sky! Over reacting to one session where Merc aren't top (there have been plenty so far this season).

Mercedes were fastest last week (from what I could see) and they still came away with nothing. Don't count chickens as my old grandma used to say.

Mercedes one two in qualy.