Red Bull to Honda good move or not

(20-06-2018, 07:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(20-06-2018, 06:52 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  

Now now ....it was just a suggestion....but one that grows reality with every passing day.....especially with the Bromance between Seb and Lewis back on.

Noooooooooo, can you imagine the Sh*t I will receive on a daily basis if that where ever to happen Sad

I would Piss my pants with pleaure...ahahahah what a crutch if you had to cheer on Lewis over Seb......watch this space because I def think there is an unhappy driver at Merc and Seb doesn't sell the Ferrari brand like Lewis would....and Ferrari know it.......if you look how Merc's sales of their new ranges have sold because of the F1 success and Lewis ...it's unreal.....Ferrari want a slice of that pie....imho

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

Don't worry Forza, rumours are that Lewis' Merc extension will be announced in France this weekend. Feeling in the Italian press is that if Leclerc keeps impressing as he has they'll announce him as a Ferrari driver after the summer break, if he doesn't the plan is to give Kimi a season extension with a view of giving Leclerc another season to improve and mature.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(20-06-2018, 07:10 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  I would Piss my pants with pleaure...ahahahah what a crutch if you had to cheer on Lewis over Seb......watch this space because I def think there is an unhappy driver at Merc and Seb doesn't sell the Ferrari brand like Lewis would....and Ferrari know it.......if you look how Merc's sales of their new ranges have sold because of the F1 success and Lewis ...it's unreal.....Ferrari want a slice of that pie....imho

No doubt Lewis is a t-shirt & cap seller but cant really compare a 2018 C-class with a 2018 Portofino (although the c-class is probably more reliable lol)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(20-06-2018, 07:16 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Don't worry Forza, rumours are that Lewis' Merc extension will be announced in France this weekend. Feeling in the Italian press is that if Leclerc keeps impressing as he has they'll announce him as a Ferrari driver after the summer break, if he doesn't the plan is to give Kimi a season extension with a view of giving Leclerc another season to improve and mature.

Ahhh come on now Jody..I as well as others enjoy giving Forza the sweats and nightmares.......and Lewis has never really closed the door on the chance to wear the red racing suit.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(20-06-2018, 07:16 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Don't worry Forza, rumours are that Lewis' Merc extension will be announced in France this weekend. Feeling in the Italian press is that if Leclerc keeps impressing as he has they'll announce him as a Ferrari driver after the summer break, if he doesn't the plan is to give Kimi a season extension with a view of giving Leclerc another season to improve and mature.

Yeah Jody I read that myself, cant help but think LeClerc may benefit from another year under his belt before moving up...no doubt he has the talent.

(20-06-2018, 07:23 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Ahhh come on now Jody..I as well as others enjoy giving Forza the sweats and nightmares.......and Lewis has never really closed the door on the chance to wear the red racing suit.

Wind up merchant Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Noooooooooo, can you imagine the Sh*t I will receive on a daily basis if that where ever to happen Sad

I may just be one of those people Forza!!!

Nothing personal you understand Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(20-06-2018, 08:55 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Noooooooooo, can you imagine the Sh*t I will receive on a daily basis if that where ever to happen Sad

I may just be one of those people Forza!!!

Nothing personal you understand Smile

Haha, I wouldnt expect any less from you Wink

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

RedBull allow Honda to guinea pig Toro Rosso.

https://www.pitpass.com/62381/Red-Bull-g...-penalties

We all saw this coming. While it may allow Honda to accelerate development, it could have a real negative effect on the drivers. Hartley is in bad light as it is, mainly performance, but just as he seems to step it up a bit, Honda luck strikes and his car is a wreck again. Gasly has had some promising shows, but how does going into a weekend knowing that with all your might, Honda could come along and send you to the pitlane/back of grid at the snap of some fingers.

With RedBull's ruthless roster antics, lets hope they have a clear head and don't let the Honda penalises influence their view of their drivers.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I guess that is what the role of a reserve or second team is. Not my favourite team on the grid but you have to respect the results. Personally i think the move will be a total disaster. Honda have not yet even begun to show reliability that a front running team requires. I understand the reasoning for the move but even so its a huge gamble.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda...d/3185246/

Toro Rosso Formula 1 driver Brendon Hartley says “everyone is quite excited about the step” Honda has made with its latest engine upgrade at the Russian Grand Prix.

Honda has introduced an upgrade for the race at Sochi and while little information has been disclosed, it is known to be mainly around the internal combustion engine again.

Hartley’s teammate Pierre Gasly set the eighth-fastest time in free practice at a track where Honda has struggled in recent years.

“We definitely had a step in performance and it was a really, really promising day from Honda’s point of view,” said Hartley.

“I think everyone is quite excited about the step that Honda made today.

“Introducing a new PU [means] a lot of mapping and a lot of things to get under control.
“There were not so many dramas and we definitely had a performance gain.”

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post