Red Bull choose Honda

(14-03-2024, 06:47 PM)morini Wrote:  
(14-03-2024, 06:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Yeah this is what I thought, so I can't understand why he was mentioned about cutting costs & removing him from the F1 job? (widely reported)

Makes me wonder, suspicious mind I have with anything RB.

Well, it would allow them to move the next highest paid guy out of the cost cap. That's the only way they can gain from it.

Good point well presented, Still don't trust the buggers though.    Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

She's keeping it alive then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68576295

Glad the f*cker isn't going to get a lot of respite in the next couple of weeks. Karma is coming a calling Horner.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

https://www.bild.de/sport/motorsport/mot....bild.html

The British team boss is reaching for power in the group

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Peter Windsor just said in his video that Red Bull has resigned Perez.     Shutup

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(24-03-2024, 10:11 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Peter Windsor just said in his video that Red Bull has resigned Perez.     Shutup

....as what though?.....gardner?....chef?.....cleaner?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(24-03-2024, 10:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(24-03-2024, 10:11 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Peter Windsor just said in his video that Red Bull has resigned Perez.     Shutup

....as what though?.....gardner?....chef?.....cleaner?

Head of Department.... Making Max look good   Tongue

(24-03-2024, 10:20 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Head of Department.... Making Max look good   Tongue

Maybe he has agreed to take the rap for stealing Horners mobile phone and sending dodgy texts?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(24-03-2024, 10:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(24-03-2024, 10:20 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Head of Department.... Making Max look good   Tongue

Maybe he has agreed to take the rap for stealing Horners mobile phone and sending dodgy texts?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Red Bull employee will go to tribunal should her appeal over Horner case fail.

The female employee who made a complaint of inappropriate ­behaviour against Christian Horner will take her case to an employment tribunal if an appeal against the dismissal of her grievance is unsuccessful, the ­Guardian understands.

The action would potentially put the hitherto private details of the case that has engulfed Formula One and the Red Bull team principal for almost two months into the public domain.

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

The action would potentially put the hitherto private details of the case that has engulfed Formula One and the Red Bull team principal for almost two months into the public domain.

I would be stunned if it ever goes that far. A payoff will happen long before anything becomes public. She could probably claim unfair dismissal as well.

Innocent until proven guilty but when it concerns RBR it is guilty until proven innocent in this persons eyes!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post