Sauber

I have to say I totally love this look. That said I have always been a bit outrageous not just with my choice of colours!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

At least it will be easy to identify when its parked in a wall Smile

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

I said it looks a bit like "you won't like me when I'm angry, green" obviously meaning the Hulk green, 
with a bemused look on his face Gag's replied "it's the same colour as you Shrek"

Kids....   Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Audi is poised to complete its takeover of the Sauber Formula 1 operation, underlining its commitment to a 2026 entry despite recent managerial changes and board-level hesitation.

Autosport/Motorsport.com sister website Motorsport-Total.com understands the manufacturer has completed the next stage of its Sauber takeover, with Audi board member Oliver Hoffmann appointed as a Sauber director above CEO and ex-McLaren F1 team principal Andreas Seidl.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post