2018 Azerbaijan GP

Perez keeps his third. The flap came open during the restart apparently someone was saying and then closed. Glitch in the Matrix?

Grosjean has finally admitted that Ericsson didn't use telepathy or force push on his car and that some satanists at the side of the track sacrificed a small child to make him crash... and he swerved to miss a pregnant lady helping on old women across the road... oh and his breaks failed for good measure...

Nah, he's finally admitted he's a bit shit. Surely he won't get a drive next season. Way too many good youngster about.

(29-04-2018, 04:57 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(29-04-2018, 04:54 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  No apparently there are images of him consoling Bottas. Classy touch, and I thought his subdued "celebrations" and very honest and kind words for Bottas were also a touch of class. Still, after the crap that happened to him in Baku last year, I think this is karma paying him back.

It was a bloody joke

I know, I was just being a twat.  Tongue

Both Max and Danny reprimanded. I wonder if they'll points on their licenses? Or whether as they're team mates the stewards will leave it up to Horner and Marko to sort out. Max is getting in way too many scrapes.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ricci...h-1031835/

"Ricciardo, Verstapen reprimanded for Baku crash"

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(29-04-2018, 04:57 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Perez keeps his third. The flap came open during the restart apparently someone was saying and then closed. Glitch in the Matrix?

Grosjean has finally admitted that Ericsson didn't use telepathy or force push on his car and that some satanists at the side of the track sacrificed a small child to make him crash... and he swerved to miss a pregnant lady helping on old women across the road... oh and his breaks failed for good measure...

Nah, he's finally admitted he's a bit shit. Surely he won't get a drive next season. Way too many good youngster about.

Nah I think this will be his final season, just doesnt have what it takes...skill, but Im pretty sure HE still thinks he`s in with a good shout for Kimi`s seat lol

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Forza, funny you should mention that in an interview with L'equpe or whatever it is called he said he needs to string some races together and try a force Ferrari into giving him the seat. The man is utterly deluded. Honestly, he's quick on an open track. He has too many brain farts and can't drive at all well when they are other cars on track. He's a Pastor Maldanado who is lucky to have had as many seasons in F1 as he has.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

"HE still thinks he`s in with a good shout for Kimi`s seat"

I've seen him say many times how he will get a drive at Ferrari, nice to be an optimist but over estimating his ability I recon.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(29-04-2018, 05:36 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Forza, funny you should mention that in an interview with L'equpe or whatever it is called he said he needs to string some races together and try a force Ferrari into giving him the seat. The man is utterly deluded. Honestly, he's quick on an open track. He has too many brain farts and can't drive at all well when they are other cars on track. He's a Pastor Maldanado who is lucky to have had as many seasons in F1 as he has.

I would sooner give Stevie Wonder the seat Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(29-04-2018, 03:23 PM)morini Wrote:  
(29-04-2018, 03:21 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Incident after incident drivers and cars dropping from my fantasy team, I'm screwed...
Next race I'm going to pick who I think will fail to finish the race.

I've still got Max :-( Because I'm too lazy to log on and sack him. Still, I should get a few points from Hamilton this week?

Don't worry, I'm to lazy as well to sack Verstappen. Besides him, I have Ocon, Hulkenberg and Alonso. Yes, only one of my drivers made it this weekend, barely (looked good though how he came back to the pit on just two wheels).
We'll see who is the laziest bastard of us!
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

What on earth is happening with Vandoorne, I really expected him to come strong but........ Is it because he is teamed in with the beast that is Alonso?
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(29-04-2018, 05:42 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(29-04-2018, 03:23 PM)morini Wrote:  
(29-04-2018, 03:21 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Incident after incident drivers and cars dropping from my fantasy team, I'm screwed...
Next race I'm going to pick who I think will fail to finish the race.

I've still got Max :-( Because I'm too lazy to log on and sack him. Still, I should get a few points from Hamilton this week?

Don't worry, I'm to lazy as well to sack Verstappen. Besides him, I have Ocon, Hulkenberg and Alonso. Yes, only one of my drivers made it this weekend, barely (looked good though how he came back to the pit on just two wheels).
We'll see who is the laziest bastard of us!

Honestly can't remember what changes I made, I know I dodged a RBR shaped bullet though. Was going to swap out the Ferrari for their car, and slot Danny Ric in instead of Hamilton, then I decided not too.

(29-04-2018, 05:50 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  What on earth is happening with Vandoorne, I really expected him to come strong but........ Is it because he is teamed in with the beast that is Alonso?

And only a few days ago... After Fernando said he would relish being up front fighting with Sebastian and Lewis.......Stoffel Vandoorne has warned him "not to forget about the challenge inside his own garage".....yep I bet Fernando is shitting himself Wink

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post