Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made me laugh
(18-03-2019, 12:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:
(18-03-2019, 12:41 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote: That is a great life hack, Forza.

Lol, I highly recommend trying it.....the look on their face`s (and the silence on the way home) was priceless  Wink

^^^ Pure class Haha   Laughing
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh
For the love of God....     Rolleyes

An English council has apologised after flying the Welsh flag on St Patrick’s Day.

Social media users expressed their puzzlement on Sunday when the distinctive red dragon of Wales was spotted fluttering above Sheffield’s Town Hall.

The city council then added to the confusion by issuing an initial statement which included congratulations to the Welsh rugby union team following its Grand Slam in the Six Nations.

On Monday, a Sheffield City Council spokeswoman said: “We are very sorry that the Welsh flag was raised in error yesterday rather than the St Patrick’s flag.

“We are also sorry for any offence caused by our earlier statement.”
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post:
  • morini
(18-03-2019, 06:09 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: “We are also sorry for any offence caused by our earlier statement.”

...and yet the Irish are the brunt of jokes for being thick  Tongue
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags
(18-03-2019, 06:09 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: For the love of God....     Rolleyes

An English council has apologised after flying the Welsh flag on St Patrick’s Day.

Social media users expressed their puzzlement on Sunday when the distinctive red dragon of Wales was spotted fluttering above Sheffield’s Town Hall.

The city council then added to the confusion by issuing an initial statement which included congratulations to the Welsh rugby union team following its Grand Slam in the Six Nations.

On Monday, a Sheffield City Council spokeswoman said: “We are very sorry that the Welsh flag was raised in error yesterday rather than the St Patrick’s flag.

“We are also sorry for any offence caused by our earlier statement.”
Maybe everyone in the UK should apologise for everything that has happened in the past, is happening now and may happen in the future. Then it will be all over in one go and we can all get on with our lives Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like DRicc's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh