Is Leclerc doing enough?

(15-04-2018, 07:52 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(15-04-2018, 07:35 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Quote Papa > Clasps hands, kneels down, looks up, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE...........

Clasps hands, kneels down, looks up, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE NO Wink

You'll love it, be honest  Wink

About time Ferrari had a talented driver!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(15-04-2018, 08:00 PM)morini Wrote:  You'll love it, be honest  Wink

About time Ferrari had a talented driver!

F**king wind up merchant Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(15-04-2018, 07:52 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(15-04-2018, 07:35 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Quote Papa > Clasps hands, kneels down, looks up, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE...........

Clasps hands, kneels down, looks up, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE NO Wink

Do not worry mate it won't happen
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

Quote Lotus "Do not worry mate it won't happen"

Well I've been down on my knees praying for it, unfortunately Forza's gone over my head & fired off an e-mail to the Pope, I fear i'm being over ruled, Haha.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

That would truly be a blessing ?
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(15-04-2018, 07:56 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Morini, not criticising Leclerc at all, but he hasn't so far shown he's anywhere near good enough for a Ferrari seat. I have no doubts he will prove to be so. However, his struggles do put into sharp relief Giovinazzi's "struggles" last year. Still think both are deserving of F1 seats, but right now Leclerc is making Ericsson look like a world beater. lol.

I really think the Hamilton to Ferrari though is starting to look possible, hell, maybe even probable.

Jody, I feel for Giovinazzi. He only had two races and a few practice sessions to 'prove himself' and pushed too hard. His pace was close to strong.
After all Leclerc has another 18 races to prove himself...
[+] 2 users Like BrendanSylvester's post

BrendanSylvester and we now known that his Sauber in China was carrying an energy deployment issue, as was confirmed by Wehrlein when people were having a dig about Giovinazzi. I look at the likes of Wehrlein and Giovinazzi outside of the sport, and then look at some of the utter planks driving in F1 today and I just can't believe it. Leclerc will come good, he's far too talented to not come good.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

After today's race I'm sure Ferrari are looking at Leclerc and thinking "maybe". He sticks a few more of those type of performances in and he'll certainly be in the mix for a Ferrari drive. Although after today I think Danny might be leaving Red Bull and Bottas is doing enough to keep his Merc seat for me.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

(29-04-2018, 06:49 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  After today's race I'm sure Ferrari are looking at Leclerc and thinking "maybe". He sticks a few more of those type of performances in and he'll certainly be in the mix for a Ferrari drive. Although after today I think Danny might be leaving Red Bull and Bottas is doing enough to keep his Merc seat for me.

Re: Bottas and keeping his seat - Interesting that everyone raves about RIC/VER as "the best driver pairing" (in fairness, on balance of speed and race day pace / race craft they probably are the closest matched in an inter team perspective), but for me Max makes a lot of mistakes and too many people underestimate Bottas. I think quali / one lap Bottas has the potential to be right up there - maybe needs a little more consistency, but anyone with eyes in their skull can see he is quick. If he can prove he has the balls to pass on track (when it matters) then I think the HAM/BOT pairing could be a contender for top "driver pairing" spot. It could / should have been a 1/2 today after all and Bottas has had two potential race wins snatched away this season.

I hope VB can keep it up, he seems motivated. Prove the doubters wrong.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Bottas has always been quick, and I honestly find some of his detractors / doubters don't realise who he is up against. Lewis is genuinely one of the quickest F1 drivers to ever get in a car. I like, and rate Bottas. If he keeps driving like this... if I were Toto? I'd give a two year contract as a reward.

Max and Ricciardo has all the hallmarks of turning toxic. On race days Danny Ricciardo has generally speaking been the quicker of the two. Over single lap pace it's actually closer than people think it is over their time together, but taking reliability into consideration Ricciardo has had worse reliability over the time they've been together. That actually shocked me when I read it. I think if Max keeps making these mistakes it could ruin him. Still the best pairing on the grid... But HAM/BOT and VET/RAI are both looking much better right now.

Any way, back to Leclerc he's very good around Barcelona so there's a top fantasy F1 tip. Last time out I tipped Sainz!
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post