Nostalgia!!

https://www.motorsport.com/kart/news/ros...r/3182642/

Nico Rosberg wins again.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(24-09-2018, 01:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://www.motorsport.com/kart/news/ros...r/3182642/

Nico Rosberg wins again.

from the article:

. . . . Rosberg is clear, though, that despite his competitive fire having been ignited once again by karting success, there was no suggestion he was tempted to make a racing return for himself.

"No, no, no," he said."

I nostalgically remember another driver saying the the very same thing, LOL, sorry I couldn't help myself Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

A somewhat unconventional win by Michael & The Dream Team Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVyQsk8ysU

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

[Image: DxwWvxTXQAIm-Tk.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Growing up as a kid I used to cut the JPS fag packets up I had pinched & stuck the logo onto my little bike, which I thought it was bee's knee's at the time, these cars are just beautiful, nice find mate.     Cool

(25-01-2019, 03:56 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   these cars are just beautiful, nice find mate.     Cool

Cant take any credit Paps as the pic was on twatter today lol. 

The black and gold colours instantly take you back a few decades....prob my all time favourite colour scheme  (other than red obviously  Tongue)

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Not sure this is the right place, but over the weekend a family member finally reunited me with my toy Ferrari 312 T2. It's been missing for nearly 39 years after getting stuck between some floorboards at my parents house, anyway they've been renovating and I've got it back now.

PS. There's supposed to be a picture attached, but doing so from my phone seems impossible.

(30-01-2019, 01:26 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Not sure this is the right place, but over the weekend a family member finally reunited me with my toy Ferrari 312 T2. It's been missing for nearly 39 years after getting stuck between some floorboards at my parents house, anyway they've been renovating and I've got it back now.

PS. There's supposed to be a picture attached, but doing so from my phone seems impossible.

OK how the feck do you add attachments choose a file, click to add attachment and bugger all happens. I'm not shyte at this IT thing as I bloody teach IxD.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

(30-01-2019, 01:26 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Not sure this is the right place, but over the weekend a family member finally reunited me with my toy Ferrari 312 T2. It's been missing for nearly 39 years

Nice find Jody. Cool 

As a tech Ape I feel your pain lol  Tongue  Laughing

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/brabh...e/4332980/

David Brabham says several parties have been interested in using his family name in Formula 1 again, with the most recent enquiry understood to have been unsuccessfully made for 2019.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Last I heard, there was a crowd fund campaign, bringing the name back to F1, that was a few years ago.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post