Nostalgia!!

(22-09-2018, 02:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 01:52 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  ^^^What he said^^^

I love me some rain.

100% agree with you Jody, although since Seb signed for us I hate the bloody sight of it over a race weekend  Tongue

Understandable lol
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

You'll be alright once you sign Lewis Hamilton in 2021 ForzaFerrari.

Wink
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(22-09-2018, 04:01 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  You'll be alright once you sign Lewis Hamilton in 2021 ForzaFerrari.

Wink

Lol, I continue to pray Lewis will have had enough of F1 by 2021.....and I wish him well in whatever he does next....fashion, x-factor or a staring role in the Kardashians  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Don't worry your pretty little head about it Forza, he'll still sign Ferrari in 2021, and you'll be able to put his posters up in your bedroom.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(22-09-2018, 04:42 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Don't worry your pretty little head about it Forza, he'll still sign Ferrari in 2021, and you'll be able to put his posters up in your bedroom.

haha, fecking wind up merchant

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(22-09-2018, 04:01 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  You'll be alright once you sign Lewis Hamilton in 2021 ForzaFerrari.

Wink

Is it only me and Paps who think this is written in the stars? Lewis will end his career at Ferrari, I'm convinced of it.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(22-09-2018, 01:52 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  ^^^What he said^^^

. . . . . I love me some rain.

So do I - but as Silverstone 2008 remains my only live GP, I will say once again that the biggest problem with F1, is dipshits, who don't bring proper clothing, and think a "Golf" umbrella is the answer - a fecking "Golf" umbrella, what sport did they think they were coming to watch? I didn't pay X amount of money, to look at the back of some pricks umbrella!!!

Arrgghhh - I feel the rage building again - lol, Smile

#banthebrolley

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 5 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(22-09-2018, 08:36 PM)morini Wrote:  

Wink

Is it only me and Paps who think this is written in the stars? Lewis will end his career at Ferrari, I'm convinced of it.

I think it’s you’s Two oh and Jody believes it’s a strong possibility
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

Morini - Is it only me and Paps who think this is written in the stars? Lewis will end his career at Ferrari, I'm convinced of it.

I used to think that way but with so many up and coming drivers in their young driver program it really focuses on:

A) Vettel and his future. (if he does not win the WDC this or next season do they drop him)

B) If Leclerc looks like becoming the next great thing over the next two seasons. If so I dont see them signing Lewis.

C) I think Mercedes will do everything they can to hold on to him. Its a great relationship, that said lets see who has the best cars for 2021 as that will be a factor.

D) Verstappen. I see a huge fight ahead for his signature, I think many see him as a Schumacher type driver and Ferrari would love to get him.

I see Lewis retiring from Mercedes myself in about 6 years time!

@Neil, you could be right on all those things, but the romantic in me would like to see Ham drive for the red team. I know Arivebene rates him highly (but I'm not sure he will be in his role too much longer, I rear the axeman cometh).
[+] 2 users Like morini's post