Hamilton and Vettel to switch in 2019?

Its not often you get a glimpse into the life of a person online but I got to say Forza I love your bedroom poster.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(09-09-2018, 08:01 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Very wity for a Sunday morning Lotus Wink

I think Im going to vomit...

[Image: whpcbc7vy9p01.jpg]

<channels Paul Whitehouse>
Oohh, suits you sir! Suits you!
</channnels Paul Whitehouse>
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(09-09-2018, 09:30 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Its not often you get a glimpse into the life of a person online but I got to say Forza I love your bedroom poster.

haha, youre on form today Neil 

Thats one of many I use for target practice down the gun range Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(08-09-2018, 09:45 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Lewis fan would say it - thanks for obliging, haha Smile

Quote Gags "this guys a tool, I was only trying to help"        Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(09-09-2018, 12:10 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(08-09-2018, 09:45 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Lewis fan would say it - thanks for obliging, haha Smile

Quote Gags "this guys a tool, I was only trying to help"        Shutup

Hahaha - I hope you corrected him Paps? - I may be a bit "sly" at times to make a point - but I wouldn't have to, if everyone else wasn't so sensitive - Lots Of Laughs Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Sorry Fog I'm with Gags on this, you're a tool!!!

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(09-09-2018, 09:19 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Sorry Fog I'm with Gags on this, you're a tool!!!

Tongue

I see, you're a bit of a fisherman, yourself, Jody, LOL

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...st-forever

Mercedes claim Lewis Hamilton partnership could last 'forever'
But Hamilton says "never say never" about prospect of joining another team; Lewis has won four of his five titles at Mercedes.

Mercedes believe their relationship with Lewis Hamilton can last "forever" if they continue to provide their star driver with a title-contending car.

Hamilton has won four of his five championships since moving to Mercedes from McLaren in 2012.
"As long as we provide a car that is competitive to win championships and he continues to drive like he does, this can be a relationship that goes forever," said team boss Toto Wolff.

Hamilton signed a contract extension with Mercedes earlier this year which ties him to the Silver Arrows until the end of 2020.

But with the driver market potentially set for a major reshuffle for 2021 - both Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel, for instance, are also currently tied to deals which expire in 2020 - talk of Hamilton moving to Ferrari has never entirely evaporated.

I have said many times I would like to see Lewis win at Ferrari (not universally popular I know) but the thing that caught my eye at the end was Max's contract up at the same time, so a competition between the top teams to see who throws the most money at Max then, so its possible we could see Max & Lewis in the same team, who wouldn't like that, the old guard vs the young contender, as you know I'm a big Lewis fan but I recognise this would be close to a 50/50 as I now feel these are the best two drivers on the grid, fingers crossed.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

We're not likely to see Max and Lewis in the same team. Don't think either driver would be scared of the other, but not sure there'd be any team manager who'd be capable of managing the situation. As of now, everyone including Danny Ricciardo are free agents in 2021, only Gasly and Leclerc have seats in 2021 currently. I think we'll see musical chairs in 2021, and I do think Lewis will ultimately end up at Ferrari.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

I sincerely hope he does, History books just look stale when its all the same names in the same teams. Mix it up, new challenges, that can be said about alot of different sports and their top participants.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post