Thread Closed

Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season (details post)

Ok, it's game time!

Follow the link, then register and you should be added to the F1 Banter league.

https://sportsdeck.com/au/f1/dreamteam/#...ode=195335

Name your team. Lists in the league as team name, and real name below as "manager" (See note)
Budget $120m.
Buy 4 drivers, 4 Cars.
Select 1 driver as 'Captain' for double points (Highest driver automatically selected if you forget).
Unlimited trades for the first round, to get your team sorted. To trade: hover over the driver/car symbol, a red 'T' Icon appears click to initiate, trading.
Rounds "lockout" at the start of qualyfing.
Results and round re-open usually the Monday after the race (unless there is an Australian holiday).
Totally of 26 trades available for the season.
2 trade maximum, per round.
Prices begin to fluctuate after the third round. Using the sites formula to calculate the price change, based on recent result and averages.
More details can be found on the right hand side of the screen under the '?' tab.
Emblem that's next to your team name, design can be changed.
You can use an alias for your name when registering.

Note, its a bitch to change some details in personal details, mainly name, postcode and D.O.B. Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want an alias name instead of your real name.
Put "none" in postcode
Ignore Phone Number
Use any name you wish (keep it civilized)

Tips:
  • Drivers and the teams get 4 points for every position gained from their qualifying position. If a top team driver is at the back of the grid for whatever reason, they could be in for a mega points haul if they make it up to the front few positions.
  • There is a 20 points bonus for fastest lap, this goes to the driver and to the cars.
  • This can be a money game. The more money you can make the better cars you can get. Notice consistently high scoring drivers and cars, check it against their avg scores. Some teams could be vied as investments. but as with investments, one retirement could result in a big price loss.
  • There aren't enough trades for two for every race, careful use in required (something I never learn).
I see no reason why we can't invite others from outside the forum.
If you can't issue those with the link above, just tell them to search 'sportsdeck', register, and under leagues put in the league code 382165

Any other questions, give us a shout.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
Thread Closed