Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MotoGP 2018 General Discussion.
(08-01-2019, 11:42 AM)PapaofGags Wrote: Pressure is on Marquez, not Lorenzo - Rainey.

....does Marquez do pressure????......I must have missed it....or was that pressure we seen in Argentina?....if so, bring it on!  Tongue

all joking aside I see what WR is saying but I think so long as things dont go sour within HRC I can only see them get stronger (part of me wants to see handbags between them) but personally I dont think MM93 will worry too much about Jorge, not being disrespectful towards JL99 at all but Marc just doesnt give the impression he fears anyone...even the mighty Jorge!

On a side note but somewhat related, MM93 has proved beyond doubt he doesnt necessarily need a perfect bike under him, even with the past few seasons bikes being hard on the front/needing to run the harder option tyres it hasnt prevented him running at pace too much.....whereas JL99 seems to get the results when everything is to his liking. 

We seen in the last tests an improvement & the HRC being able to run softer tyres than previous....add in JL99 giving his input they should go from strength to strength.....which could/should be very worrying to the rest of the field.....that said I hope I am wrong and there is very little between the bikes.....anybody else feel this off season is dragging on & on....hurry up and this this season started!!!!!!
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
This thread is so last year!

Big Grin

You boys need to accept it's 2019....
[-] The following 3 users Like morini's post:
  • PapaofGags, forzaferrari, Monster Hesh
(08-01-2019, 01:50 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  ....does Marquez do pressure????......I must have missed it....or was that pressure we seen in Argentina?....if so, bring it on!  Tongue 

+1  Big Grin
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.  Bomb
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh
(08-01-2019, 02:37 PM)morini Wrote: This thread is so last year!

Big Grin

You boys need to accept it's 2019....

2019....WTF??????......I`m still in the late 80`s  Tongue
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
Silverstone plans to lay a new surface ahead of Formula 1’s British Grand Prix for the second time in as many years, in a move related the cancellation of last year’s Moto GP round at the track.

The Northamptonshire track was resurfaced before the beginning of the 2018 season. However Silverstone’s round of the Moto GP championship in August was cancelled after persistent heavy rain throughout race day. Track drainage problems related to the new surface were blamed by some for the decision not to go ahead with the race.
RaceFans understands the track owners are determined to resurface the track ahead of Moto GP’s return this year. Silverstone’s managing director Stuart Pringle told RaceFans he “hopes” the job will be completed before the F1 weekend begins on July 12th.

Silverstone has received a pay-out from its insurer for reimbursing Moto GP fans for their tickets. The question of who will pay for laying another new surface rests on the ongoing investigation into the cancellation of the Moto GP race.

“We are still awaiting the final outcome of the investigation,” said Pringle. “We are closer to the end than the beginning.”
After more than 1100 posts/replies and not 1 single bitchfest or narky comment (and a not so subtle dig about being a year behind from our fearless leader Morini) I have started a new thread for the 2019 Motogp season.
Good bye MotoGP 2018, you were one hell of a ride!
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • PapaofGags, forzaferrari
(09-01-2019, 07:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote: After more than 1100 posts/replies and not 1 single bitchfest or narky comment (and a not so subtle dig about being a year behind from our fearless leader Morini) I have started a new thread for the 2019 Motogp season.

I'm nobody's leader! I can assure you of that. Even the pets don't listen to me in my household.

Glad to see you created a 2019 thread though. Very active part of the site and probably deserves its own board (though I guess there are already MGP forums out there).
[-] The following 2 users Like morini's post:
  • forzaferrari, PapaofGags