Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site promotion
(08-03-2018, 09:04 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 08:52 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:

You on those bloody flapjacks fog? 

No it's empirical evidence - derived from years of study, we've seen a dump from every animal on the planet, scientists pour over dumps from lions, bears etc, even ants, but never a single Whale shit - something is up here, it's so obvious, why can no one else see this Smile
"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post:
  • forzaferrari
(08-03-2018, 09:44 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote: No it's empirical evidence - derived from years of study, we've seen a dump from every animal on the planet, scientists pour over dumps from lions, bears etc, even ants, but never a single Whale shit - something is up here, it's so obvious, why can no one else see this Smile

Fog, gotta hand it to you, you make me laugh....cant believe you got me googling "whale shit" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qpsRpyzpno
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 3 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • Foghorn Leghorn, Monster Hesh, PapaofGags
(08-03-2018, 09:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 09:44 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote: No it's empirical evidence - derived from years of study, we've seen a dump from every animal on the planet, scientists pour over dumps from lions, bears etc, even ants, but never a single Whale shit - something is up here, it's so obvious, why can no one else see this Smile

. . . cant believe you got me googling "whale shit" lol

haha - that was feckin hilarious, still one siting does not a conclusion make, very funny lines though, "we don't think this has ever happened to anyone before" so my hypothesis remains, they may shite, but are very private about it.  lol

but no one can convince me Lhama's aren't up to something, they definitely have an agenda Smile

Edit: what was this thread aboutagain? Oh right site promotion, lol
"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[-] The following 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post:
  • forzaferrari, Monster Hesh, PapaofGags
Jesus, what a waste of memory. Saw a news heading that jogged me of Fog's whale conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...XSxv9BYEDg

Is that you, Fog, in the boat at the end?
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • PapaofGags, forzaferrari, Foghorn Leghorn