Force India name change

I think you're right Morini, he has had some good races where he's looked after the tyres and safety cars and other things have worked out well for him. However, he's also been responsible for some truly reprehensible driving.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(16-09-2018, 09:48 PM)morini Wrote:  Aside from some nice tyre management races earlier in his career (a second at Monza behind Hamilton if I remember, can't remeber what year) Perez has been disapointing, for me anyway. Ocon definitely has his measure most weekends and (with a lot less years in F1) looks the better bet.

It is wrong that Ocon can be let go when Perez survives because of sponsership.

In the words of Stevie V

"Money talks money talks, dirty cash i need you!"
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

Force India has nearly completed the task of paying off the creditors of the original team after a highly unusual move by new owner Lawrence Stroll...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/force...l/3196009/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(16-10-2018, 03:50 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Force India has nearly completed the task of paying off the creditors of the original team after a highly unusual move by new owner Lawrence Stroll...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/force...l/3196009/

I haven't read the article but is he selling his ass in a "highly unusual move"??
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

The Force India name will disappear from Formula 1 next year, with the team being officially renamed Racing Point F1.

Following the takeover of the outfit by a consortium led by Lawrence Stroll it had retained its Force India moniker

However in the official 2019 F1 entry list that was published by the FIA on Friday night, it was confirmed the Silverstone-based squad would be fully rebranded.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Former Force India boss Mallya hit with jail sentence.      Shutup

Former Force India owner Vijay Mallya has been sentenced to four months in jail by India's Supreme Court.

The prison term is for Mallya's refusal to disclose assets after defaulting on a loan of 90billion rupees [£950m] after the collapse of his defunct Kingfisher Airlines.

The problem for India's Supreme Court is that Mallya, who ran Force India from 2007 to 2018, remains in residence in the United Kingdom following several failed attempts to have him extradited.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post