Merc/SF/RBR/Renault comparisons

I know yous guys have already been doing this on separate threads, but I just thought it would be good to see them in the one place.

for the numpties like me could one of you clever clogs perhaps throw up some side by side or overhead shots to be able to compare. I've read some say that the Renault and SF seem similar, if so does that mean well done Renault or not so hot SF? 

Cheers guys

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

I think you might have to wait till testing begins and spies get equal shots of all cars. Because atm all shots are skewed to each other for direct comparison or just aren't available.

Once they are, they'll be here.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Yeah, sorry, but the angles for most shots just aren't there for accurate comparisons. All the promo shots this year also appear to be mostly arty angles too.

(22-02-2018, 07:40 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Yeah, sorry, but the angles for most shots just aren't there for accurate comparisons. All the promo shots this year also appear to be mostly arty angles too.

Indeed. The overheads are the only useful comparison. The Merc is lovely in that respect - the way it curves and then straightens. Really like that.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(22-02-2018, 07:40 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Yeah, sorry, but the angles for most shots just aren't there for accurate comparisons. All the promo shots this year also appear to be mostly arty angles too.

no worries bud, and cheers, I just thought there were some over head shots at least, but like I say, being a numpty, wasn't sure how to put them up myself

edit: just spotted Morinis post there, so could yous show the over heads

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Here are some attachments for you comparing the Ferrari and Mercedes as best you can get right now. Hope they satiate you, should be RBR, McLaren and Renault ones along soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anyone found pictures of the bib on each car yet?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Nope, sorry Forza, i'm interested to see this area too.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

[Image: williams-fw41-2018-1.jpg]
[Image: 2018launchferrari_s005@@fes_width%5E900@...%5E599.jpg]

[Image: 20180220143936-453f3b13.jpg]

[Image: MCL33_Website4.jpg]

Couldn't be arsed to resize and combine, wont be long till those shots crop up come testing.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Merc and Renault have the sexiest arses (in my very subjective opinion). I stand by what I said about the Merc being unique in respect of the way it curves then straightens. Looks so sexy at the rear and makes me feel all quivery. Off for a lie down, all the blood has drained from my brain to somewhere else!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post