Sauber C37

Om jag sa det på svenska skulle jag säga att Ericsson är jätteskit, så dåligt att han gör Grosjean ser nästan kompetent ut ... nästan.

(21-02-2018, 07:55 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Om jag sa det på svenska skulle jag säga att Ericsson är jätteskit, så dåligt att han gör Grosjean ser nästan kompetent ut ... nästan.

Nid oes gan Grosjean ac Erikson unrhyw le yn F1. Dyna farn Cymro.

Alwch chi siarad Cymraeg? Fy Nhad-cu oedd Cymraeg, y cymoedd, enw Cymraeg Douglas Roberts.

I really tried learning Welsh, but I struggled. He taught me to love Rugby though.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(21-02-2018, 08:25 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Alwch chi siarad Cymraeg? Fy Nhad-cu oedd Cymraeg, y cymoedd, enw Cymraeg Douglas Roberts.

I really tried learning Welsh, but I struggled. He taught me to live Rugby though.

Sadly, not a lot Jody, though I can get by in simple conversations. But I am a fiercely patriotic Welshman (as is Papaofgags) and I have lived in Wales most of my life (though I have to work wherever the work is). In my defence on not speaking Welsh, when I was at school we were taught Welsh by the scariest teacher to ever grace a classroom. Old Ma Owen she was called - I swear she looked like was over 100 years old, wielded a metre long wooden ruler and all the kids were petrified of her. I didn't have much inclination to try to learn languages after 3 enforced years of Welsh with old Ma.

I'm glad you were educated in the joys of Rugby. Are you following this years 6 nations? (do you even get coverage of it in Sweden?) We have a thread about it somewhere!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

The Swedes like a lot of different sports, and there are plenty of Rugby fans over here, don't really show rugby on the main channels, but you can get it on some sports channels... and yeah, I follow the rugby. My gramps took me to watch Wales at Cardiff Arms Park many a time. I guess in terms of rugby I'm probably more of a Wales fan, it's certainly who I support when it's England v Wales, but I don't mind seeing England do well.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

https://formulaone21.wordpress.com/2018/...auber-c37/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

He's still analysing.

They may be predicting to be filling the back row, but got to admire the level of change at Sauber. Huge aero change, still bringing large changes to the second test. All coupled with a two year engine step, that has to be a massive challenge.Hopefully the Alpha tie up has brought enough resources that they can successfully analyse the insane amount of new data they must of collected.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

@AlbertFabrega

[Image: DY5TwUiVoAAsJ16.jpg]

[Image: DY5TxJ8UMAACRQI.jpg]

[Image: DY5Tx0lVAAAZWNG.jpg]

[Image: DY5Ty-VVAAER8sj.jpg]

[Image: DY4IQ6yU0AA3s0C.jpg]

[Image: DY4IR70VAAA8mzc.jpg]

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post