Williams FW41

Definitely too much black on the lower half of the Williams. Testing tomorrow peeps! Though I won't be able to catch up until the evening.

Hello Mr Mirror, my name's Smoke, James Smoke, double 0 hiding my goodies from you bastards 'til it counts.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Nice to see RK back in the car for a shake down/ filming day, the short on board clip on sky etc gives a much brighter airy view compared to on board with Bottas from a few days ago

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

https://formulaone21.wordpress.com/2018/...iams-fw41/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

@AlbertFabrega

[Image: DY4iHWFVoAAs5w1.jpg]

[Image: DY4iIBJV4AE57v_.jpg]

[Image: DY4iI2dV4AAsExu.jpg]

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

https://www.motorsport.com/

"Dirk de Beer has stepped down from his role as the Williams Formula 1 team’s head of aerodynamics.
Williams has had a terrible start to the 2018 F1 season, scoring just four points over six races with the difficult FW41.
De Beer joined Williams from Ferrari at the start of 2017 and played a key part in the aggressive design of this year’s car.
His departure follows that of chief designer Ed Wood at the start of May, with ex-McLaren head of aero McKiernan effectively assuming the outgoing duo’s responsibilities.
“Williams can confirm that Dirk de Beer has stepped down from his role as head of aerodynamics, effective immediately,” a Williams spokesperson said.
“The team would like to thank Dirk for his hard work over the past year and wish him the best for the future.
“Chief engineer, Doug McKiernan, who joined Williams earlier this year will now assume full responsibility over the aerodynamic and design direction of the car, with Dave Wheater [previously head of aerodynamic performance] stepping up to take on the role as head of aerodynamics.”

Williams consultant Alex Wurz said at last month’s Spanish GP, where the team was slowest of all, that the FW41 suffered from a loss of downforce at the rear of the car in the corners.
He said the cause "must be a mistake somewhere in the software and in the simulation".
Wurz said poor correlation had been a problem for Williams for some time, and the team will need to correct this problem if it is to salvage its 2018 season."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(30-05-2018, 06:03 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Dirk de Beer has stepped down from his role as the Williams Formula 1 team’s head of aerodynamics.

<lets start a completely unfounded rumour mode>

Newey to return to Williams.

</completely unfounded rumour mode>
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(30-05-2018, 06:35 PM)morini Wrote:  
(30-05-2018, 06:03 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Dirk de Beer has stepped down from his role as the Williams Formula 1 team’s head of aerodynamics.

<lets start a completely unfounded rumour mode>

Newey to return to Williams.

</completely unfounded rumour mode>

Don't worry my free trial to Motorsport is coming to an end soon, or so its rumoured...… Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(30-05-2018, 06:39 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Don't worry my free trial to Motorsport is coming to an end soon, or so its rumoured...…   Tongue

Fernando Alonso's free subscription for his fans eh? What a f**king cheapskate! he could have made it a year.

Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(30-05-2018, 07:03 PM)morini Wrote:  Fernando Alonso's free subscription for his fans eh? What a f**king cheapskate! he could have made it a year.
Wink

You'll like this Morini, was at a concert recently, met a Spanish Lady - Quote - "Fernando is so humble as well" - ahh hahaha

Question - Mr Lewis fan (EJ basher) - what has Lewis done for his fans, except saying - "what a great crowd" haha

Point is he did something, rather than nothing, he could have made it 2 years, then someone would say - "cheapskate", he should have made it 3, lol, but I see many a non FA availed of it anyway

Hypocrisy thy name is . . . . hahaha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 5 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(30-05-2018, 07:28 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(30-05-2018, 07:03 PM)morini Wrote:  Fernando Alonso's free subscription for his fans eh? What a f**king cheapskate! he could have made it a year.
Wink

You'll like this Morini, was at a concert recently, met a Spanish Lady - Quote - "Fernando is so humble as well" - ahh hahaha

Question - Mr Lewis fan (EJ basher) - what has Lewis done for his fans, except saying - "what a great crowd" haha

Point is he did something, rather than nothing, he could have made it 2 years, then someone would say - "cheapskate", he should have made it 3, lol, but I see many a non FA availed of it anyway  

Hypocrisy thy name is . . . . hahaha Smile

Nice to have you back Fog (you argumentative f**ker)  Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like morini's post