Williams FW41

Nice to have you back Fog (you argumentative f**ker)  Big Grin
[/quote]

Cheers, truth is - I went undercover at a Lhama farm, barely escaped with my life, but I did get a nice coat, sorry, (off topic) wrong meeting, lol Smile

But I'm more sure than ever though, those bastards are up to something, haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

I'm just hoping this apparent Williams personnel is not driven by a certain spilt rich kid and his daddy.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-on-...he-livery/

Robert Kubica may not be ingratiating himself with his bosses after telling journalists that the best thing about the FW41 is the “livery.”

Asked after the session what he felt was the car’s strongest trait, he told ESPN: “Engine. Power unit.”
Pressed as to whether that was ‘it,’ he replied: “You asked for one!? Livery is nice, colours are nice…”

Sad isn't it...… really feel for Williams.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

I think that may well be the final nail in the coffin for a Williams comeback for Robert!!

There again who really wants to be in that car right now.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(04-07-2018, 04:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I think that may well be the final nail in the coffin for a Williams comeback for Robert!!

There again who really wants to be in that car right now.

I think I found someone Neil...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 6 users Like forzaferrari's post

Looks about right Forza... LMAO
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

https://twitter.com/suttonimages/status/...7265434624

Are Williams starting from scratch for next year? Never seen an F1 car drenched head to tail in sauce, let alone in so many flavours.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Yeah I saw those images Hesh, seems they haven't got a Scooby Doo what's going on with there aero. Having said that yesterday they had pink paint on the underside of there nose before starting a run and you'd want that going under your car or maybe to the barge boards. It ended up on the top of their side pods... that's wrong... very... very wrong.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

I'm pretty sure that's the 2019-spec front wing folks. As bad as that car is, it wasn't designed to work with that wing. Hardly surprising flo-vis ended up where it's not supposed to be - like showering after a day at the beach!

Hopefully they learnt something from it!

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher